- Safe and dry installation of bearings.
- Suitable for very aggressive media.
- Designed for highest slurry temperatures max. 90°C.
- Capable of withstanding extreme levels of acidity (pH 0).
Furthermore, designs V320 and V340 are particularly suitable for gassing and/or foaming media.
Typical V320 and V340 applications:
- Digestion processes.
- Discontinuous supplies.
Rated full loaded smooth delivery is achieved without regulation of incoming media.
The V series pump benefits from our modular concept design. This allows the V Series to carry shared hydraulic components also found in the HPK, NPK and NPW series pumps.
Both metal and elastomer designs are therefore available.
- Shaft length up to 1,800 mm.
- High depth reach thanks to extra suction tubes.
- Sand & minerals processing.
- Flue gas desulphurisation.
- Steelworks, hotrolling mills.
These series of pump are designed for dry installation
Cantilever Sump Pumps Wet Installation:
Cantilever Sump Pumps Dry Installation:
|Minimum liquid level at start:||Maximum liquid level:||Bottom Clearance:||Drive:|
|hz = DN + 150 mm||amin = 1 x DN||hmin = 1.5 x DN||