Description and features:
Rotary, positive displacement internal gear pumps. The pumps are made of stainless steel and cast iron. Furthermore, mechanical seals made from different materials and types are installed.
This particular pump construction has the following advantages:
- Permanent and proportional flow of the liquid at the discharge;
- The discharge flow is smooth and non-pulsating; there is no hydraulic shock;
- Self-priming capacity is up to 4 m;
- Absence of cavitation as far as the pump works at low speed;
- Pump efficiency is higher in comparison to the external gear pump;
- Power consumption is lower in comparison to the external gear pump;
- Load on mechanical seal and construction elements is lower in comparison to the external gear pump.
The pumps are applied in chemical and food industries for pumping: paints, solvents, alcohols, varnishes and glues, oil products and paraffin, detergents, synthetic resin, formalin, chocolate mass, cacao beans butter, fats, molasses, and various emulsions.
Capacity - up to 360 m3/h
Pressure - up to 16 bar
Medium temperature: from - 60 °С up to + 300 °С