Description and features:
High pressure pumps are applied for aggressive liquids without abrasive impurities.
The pumps comprise of:
- Sectional casing with closed impellers;
- Axial thrust compensation by means of unloading with the help of separate impeller or balancing piston;
- Fixed angular ball bearing for compensation of residual bearing thrust;
- Movable roller bearing with cylindrical rollers;
- Bearings lubrication: oil or grease
- Oil lubrication with or without cooling
- A version with a side channel, self-priming function and capability to pump gases along with liquids.
Maximum pressure - up to 64 bar
Operating temperature - up to 200 °C
Capacity (m³ per hour):2160