Position at Aurum Group:
Engineering and order processing
Worked in the design-engineering department as an engineering draftsman
Worked in the design-engineering department as a certified mechanical technician
In the mid 1980s began the changeover from drawing boards to 2D CAD.
2012 began the implementation in the mixed use of the 2D and 3D CAD-systems
More than 42 years of the uninterrupted work with the Habermann company in the design-engineering department.
Area of Responsibility & Key Projects:
- Project Metro Lyon, train tunnel of the grande vitesse, France.
- Mobile pumps V330 for Bayer AG.
- All V2 and V300 projects for steelmaker Badische Stahlwerke (BSW).
- Submersible pumps of the Techno-Assarel.
- Pumps V2 for Italimpianti.
- Fitting of German power plants with the flue gas desulphurization units.
- GFA projects (Company dealing with processing machines).
- Elbe tunnel project.
- Lurgi projects such as the one in Cayeli, Turkey.
- Thyssen Duisburg hot rolling mills.
- Rheinkalk and many other projects.
In new construction the creation of 3D models with all necessary graphic derivations.
In the projects: graphical processing of new or changed design, preparing of all necessary documents for production and customer’s documentation, technical assistance for questions relating to production.